Japanese water therapy to combat a range of ailments
It's possible to help alleviate a whole range of ailments with the help of a simple trick and one key ingredient. We'll show you how in the following...
This health trick has been used in Japan for many years — drinking water every morning. Yup, it really is as simple as that. Well, Japan doesn't boast the highest life expectancy in the world for nothing! A Japanese medical detox has shown that water therapy can relieve the symptoms of headaches, a rapid heartbeat, bronchitis, diarrhea or menstruation pains. Here's how to drink to a healthier lifestyle...
1. When you wake up in the morning, drink four small glasses of water (around 22 fl oz in total) before brushing your teeth.
2. Brush your teeth and rinse your mouth out, but don't eat or drink anything for 45 minutes.
3. After 45 minutes, you can eat and drink as you normally would.
4. After eating your breakfast, lunch or dinner for 15 minutes, don't eat anything for two hours.
If you can't drink that much water in the morning, start off by drinking less water and slowly build up to four glasses. Anyone can use water therapy — if you're healthy, it'll help keep you that way; if you're unwell, it can help alleviate any symptoms of your illness.
This list shows you how long you should carry out the treatment to help with the following illnesses:
1. High blood pressure (30 days)
2. Gastritis (10 days)
3. Diabetes (30 days)
4. Constipation (10 days)
The Japanese water therapy has no side effects, except that you may have to use the bathroom more often. What do you have to lose? It takes little time and could do your health a world of good!