How To Make Zero Carb Cloud Bread In Just 5 Minutes
Let's be honest: we all love bread. Whether it's for breakfast, lunch, dinner or a tasty snack in between, it's hard to resist doughy, pillowy, fluffy bread. Unfortunately bread is chock-full of carbohydrates, which when eaten in excess, can cause weight gain and health issues. If you're looking for a delicious alternative, zero-carb keto cloud bread is the way to go!
- 3 eggs
- 3 tbsp cream cheese (or cottage cheese or plain yogurt)
- 1 pinch of stevia
- ¼ tsp cream of tartar (or baking powder)
- flax seeds
- black sesame seeds
1. Preheat the oven to 300°F. Separate the eggs and place the egg yolks in one bowl and eggs whites in another.
2. Add the cream cheese and stevia to the egg yolks and mix until smooth and creamy.
3. Add the cream of tartar to the egg whites and beat with a hand mixer.
4. Gently fold the egg white mixture into the egg yolk mixture.
5. Ladle 6 even portions onto a sheet pan lined with parchment paper and sprinkle flax seeds and black sesame seeds.
6. Cook for 25-30 minutes until golden brown.
7. Remove the pan from the oven and let the buns cool.
8. Build the no-carb sandwich of your dreams!
Healthy never tasted so good, light, and fluffy! You can even pop the cloud bread buns in a toaster the next day. You can find the recipe for the Cauliflower Salad featured in the bonus video here.